EIFFEL CLUSTER WORKSHOP AGENDA:
Oct 18, 2000
We'll take some time to recall the PowerPoint lesson strategies that emerged following our
last meeting and
respond to any questions or issues that have been raised in the time since
we last met.
Next, we'll turn to the Monster Project and its potential as a classroom
Tasks and Process
4:00: Log on to the Eiffel
and locate our agenda.
- Final Decisions re: credit for the workshop
- G-Credit: see research topics
(present findings to group at workshop session: 3/28)
4:15-4:30: Demonstration and Instruction leading to the Monster
- On Your Own:
- Design your Monster (use Microsoft Paint)
- Describe your Monster (use Microsoft Word)
- Recreate your partner's Monster (use Microsoft paint)
- Read a review
and comments about the Monster Project
- Discussion: variations on the Monster project
5:45: Logbook Entries/ Reflection/ Application
- Evaluate Yourself and Your Progress
6:00 pm Adjourn
How is it going?
Do you have a firm project idea yet?