EIFFEL WORKSHOP AGENDA:
March 22, 2001
We'll take some time to recall the commercial programs and any issues that may
have surfaced our last meeting and respond to any questions that may have been
raised in the time since we last met.
Next, we'll take a look at two more popular commercial software progams once
again utilizing the Navigator Model as our teaching strategy:
Tasks and Process
4:00: Log on to the Eiffel
Website and locate our agenda.
- Instructional overview of Navigator Model teaching strategy
- Divide into two groups
- Each group member will receive instruction in how to use one of three
- Each in turn will become navigators for that software and will lead
the other participants through an overview of the software
- Session I : An investigation into Inspiration (40 Minutes)
- Navigator leads the driver in a demonstration of the software program
- The Navigator and Driver work together utilizing one of the Templates
in the Inspiration Program to meet the "challenge"
- Session II : An investigation into Web Workshop (40 Minutes)
- Repeat the Process described above
- The Navigator and Driver work together to create a collaborative Website
using the tools in Web Workshop
5:45: Reflection and Evaluation:
- How did the Navigator Strategy work?
- Which of the programs did you like the best?